Back from Summer

My summer Google Latitude locations
I am back from the longest blogging hiatus since I began Northwest History in 2007. It was not a planned break--as you see from my Google Latitude locations, I got busy. The summer included working with teachers in Teaching American History projects, meeting with the other editors of the William F. Cody Papers Project,  family reunion and a couple of road trips. Also a major grant proposal and supervising two MA thesis defense and three internships. 

On the professional front, the Spokane Historical app should be available pretty soon and I will be in Oakland this fall for the Western History Association, and I am teaching two public history classes this fall--Research Methods in Local History and Historical Writing and Editing. And I will be blogging again. Nice to see you.